Jenny is the lead tutor and founder of The English Language Room
Jenny studied German and Education to degree level, specialising in language acquisition skills and has over 30 years teaching experience. She taught English as a foreign language in Oxford, Germany and Austria and went on to teach German and English in secondary schools becoming Head of Faculty in 2005. Her love of teaching and enthusiasm for helping others to achieve led her to set up her own online school in 2013, embracing new communication technologies and innovative teaching methods. Jenny is a TEFL-qualified native speaker with a specialism in Business English, born in London and you will find her friendly, approachable, extremely clear in pronunciation and in her explanations, knowledgeable and experienced.
Just check out what her students say:
“I really enjoyed the session”
“…very kind teacher”
“An amazing teacher”
“…best session ever and it forced me to think in an English cultural way”
“…very helpful and fun”
“She advised me the useful things to study”
“A real conversation”
So you want to improve your English? This is what to do:
You can book a FREE taster session directly online. Click here and give your email address or Skype ID and preferred day and time (in UTC) and Jenny will contact you within 24 hours and confirm the booking.
- If you decide to go ahead with a lesson or course click here to check the type of course suitable for you.
- You can pay through PayPal or with a debit or credit card.
- As soon as a payment comes through, Jenny contacts you (within 24hours) with suggested days and times.
- Arrange the days and times with Jenny via email.
- Lesson preparation and feedback and recordings are emailed to you personally.
- If you need to cancel or postpone a lesson for any reason, this must be done at least 24 hours before the start time, otherwise the lesson is lost and cannot be rearranged without extra payment.
- Lessons can be booked during the hours of 8.30 – 20.30 Monday – Friday (London time).