Refund Policy

Single Lessons and all Courses are paid for in advance of lessons taking place. There is no restriction as to the length of time a course can run, nor is there a completion date set. The student agrees when paying that the payment is non-refundable and if the student cannot attend or cancels lessons, the cost is not refunded.

Homestay Courses are booked with a 25% deposit which is non-refundable. If the student is unable to attend the course, the 25% deposit is not refunded. If the student attends the course the remaining 75% is paid on commencement.