Section 2 – Hypothetical Questions
(For your answers, you cannot answer your home country or native language.)
- If you could be born speaking a different language, what language would you like to speak? (not English)
- If you could be reborn as any race/nationality, what would you be reborn as?
- What animal would you like to be reborn as?
- Can you think of any questions to ask your tutor?
A) You MUST leave your country for political reasons. You have very little time and very little money. First what would you take with you, where would you go, and how would you get there?
B) You’ve been given 1 billion Euros for a day. You can only have it for 24 hours then you must give it back but you can keep what you buy. What do you spend the money on?
C) You have been elected to be a project manager of a global project for the UN. You have unlimited resources. The one restriction you have is that you have to have 6 people on your team. Each person MUST be from a different country. The project requires IT knowledge, finance management, communication on a global scale, a little manual labour, and a big party to present the project to the press. You will also need a spokesperson for your team. Who do you choose and why?
- “If you were an animal, what animal would you be?”
- “If you were a brick in a wall, which brick would you be?”
What have you learnt this lesson?
What do you need to improve on before the next?
What do you think would be useful to do next lesson for you to progress further?